General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
New Spoilers are UP!
Well, Jax is back--looks like he's taking Josslyn (but won't make it). Visits Robin, Sonny finds them, yada yada. Car accident--Jason's out for a time-- a storm shakes things up and Ethan goes to comfort Krissy and Molly at the Lake House (is this when the "kiss" happens?) More stuff on WUBS NET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Wow, there's really much effective information above!
ReplyDelete