General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, April 8, 2011
Amber Tamblyn In Development with Fox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Should be good! The Wire was the best TV show ever made!! Amber is great, can't wait to see what they come up with.
ReplyDeleteA few years ago, there was an April Fool's Joke about her being in a prequel to Murder She Wrote playing a young Jessica Fletcher.
ReplyDeleteI could so have seen that! I would have watched.
She is so talented. I hope they find something worthy of her.
I loved her in House. She was the only thing I liked about that show this season. She's so talented. I hope she gets a great series.
ReplyDeleteShe is excellent in House, just as she was on GH and Joan of Arcadia - a really talented actress. Good for her!
ReplyDelete