General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, April 18, 2011
Happy Birthday To Lisa LoCicero!!
A big shout out to one of my fave actors on GH--the lovely Lisa LoCicero. Lisa has the distinct honor of meeting Alberta Wubs the most times...and in 3 countries!! Mexico, USA and Canada! I had the pleasure of meeting her when she was in Toronto last year with Dom and Ronnie for a great charity event. The three of them are like fun siblings and were just awesome. Lisa's hubby, Michael Jann has directed one of my fave shows, Reno 911! and she has appeared on that as well.
One of the things that surprised me about her is that she's not a native New Yorker, she's actually from Michigan. Her accent is so spot-on, even this speech therapist couldn't tell!!
So, happy Bday to Lisa, a great addition to GH --and here's hoping Olivia gets way more airtime.
Lisa is on CHUCK tonight playing a wedding planner!! Tune in and show some GH Fan Love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I LOVED her on Chuck tonight. she was great, although i think they put some red in her hair and it just did not look right.
ReplyDelete