Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Soapy Star Twit Pics and Tweets

Chad Duelly at the Renaissance Festival!

 Laura Wright's Standing Sun Wines!


Kirsten Alderson's Doggie on a taxi ride!!

Lexi Ainsworth tweeted she was filming a scene with Nancy Lee Grahn on MONDAY--meaning it will air in like 3 weeks..sounded like they hadn't filmed any yet. Good Gravy. They need to be on all the time together!! Also, Lexi tweeted she has visited India... I told her not a place I'd go. LOL


Carolyn and Bradford on their Book Tour  
The Secret Life of Damian Spinelli

Andrea Bogart has a tattoo on her wrist that says "Believe"...and tweeted this about GH:
I do watch:) I keep a pillow near to cover my face if I get uncomfortable! Haa @AndreaBOGART

Laura Wright watched Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution last night!! 

 Chad and one of the Cassadine Goats?! 

Just needed to write what Genie Francis said in Entertainment Weekly-- "With all the GH appearances, it was a media trick".  How true is that!!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And He's Gone -

 And just like that....