General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Save Soap Rally Around the US Today!!
This was posted by @xanderdash on Twitter at 10:15am this morning! Rally at NYC ABC affiliate!! There are ones scheduled all over the country!! If you are going or have gone, please let me know and I'll put it up. LA's will happen at 1pm/est 10pacific time. If you can't attend, CALL your local station and say you want your soaps!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I called the local station, they were very nice, gave me a number to call Disney, you can choose either show and leave a voice mail, who knows if they listen, but I was polite, said, please count me as another person who is protesting the cx of the shows and who will be boycotting Disney products, abc sponsors and will turn off the station once the soaps are gone....I left my name and number because I am not hiding.... now if Micky comes and beats me up you will know why...LOL
ReplyDeleteNahhhhhh Hope they will pay the 7 drawfs to come get ya lol
ReplyDelete