General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, April 28, 2011
HAPPY Birthday To Nancy Lee Grahn!
One of my fave GH actors!! I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy in NYC and she was just awesome. Honest and down to earth, she spent a lot of time at each of our tables and really connected with every fan there. Her daughter Kate came as well--they make a great pair!
Nancy joined GH in 1996, playing Alexis Davis who was found out to be the half-sister of Stefan Cassadine. Helena hated her. heh... Before that, she played Julia Capwell on Santa Barbara.
Nancy is active in politics and community service projects.
Nancy met Alberta Wubs at the NYC event and at her Haiti Relief rally in California.
Recently Nancy appeared on Hell's Kitchen!
Visit her awesome website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLFRIEND! hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for all the pleasure you've given me on GH and Santa Barbara!!! Truly a talented lady.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the post, quite helpful piece of writing.
ReplyDeleteVery worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for your article.
ReplyDelete