Cady McClain has a great website and a wonderful BLOG.. read what she has to say about her last days on set and "The Death of Daytime? " Cady and Michael are two of my all time faves from any soap. They are just good people.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, September 12, 2011
Cady McClain on The Last Days of AMC
Cady McClain has a great website and a wonderful BLOG.. read what she has to say about her last days on set and "The Death of Daytime? " Cady and Michael are two of my all time faves from any soap. They are just good people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

I am loving all the vets coming back loved Zac today and Griffith......OLTL I thought I was going to spew tea I was drinking when Roxie said put a IUD out on him meaning a APB....too funny
ReplyDelete