Thursday, September 1, 2011

Port Chuck in Rochester Today!



It's a treat to have SOAP people in town..it's a RARE treat for us. The last one here I think was Billy Warlock at the local mall. It's a sold out show, even VIP/Platinum went. We are HUNGRY up here. People from Syracuse, Buffalo and Southern Tier are making the trip. I should get more up here, they'd clean up. 


Go to WEASE  
To listen to the show live...  he's a bit naughty as he's our Howard Stern, ugh. 

if you're going, give a comment! The Wubs Net was mentioned today on WHAM morning news !! You knew I'd get in here somehow, heh.


Brother Wease said "OMG-- I have never had this kind of reaction to a guest before...it's crazy, out of control"-- People love them LOVE them!! Wease also LOVES "Johnny Zacchara"!! (Wease is about 70 years old, btw, a Rochester Icon and a real hard rocker, so to hear he watches GH cracks me up) 



2 comments:

  1. Nothing like Soap Wub love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those guys??

    YIKES....I would love to be so close!!

    ReplyDelete

Day TWO

  How are you feeling about the whole Rick Hearst thing? I'm intrigued but not overly so. I'm hoping it doesn't dissolve into a ...