General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Awwww.....congrats! I love her hubby on CSI:NY I'm happy for the both of them!!!
ReplyDeleteLaTanya
Woohoo! How nice! I am happy for her and her hubby!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Let me guess.
ReplyDeleteSonny is the father, right?
ha ha ha
Just Kidding.
Best wishes to the happy couple.
Yeah I heard about that!!! Fantastic! Congrats!! WOOT WOOT! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Vanessa and Hubby...
ReplyDeleteHow nice for her! I'm happy for her.
ReplyDeleteheard about the baby clothes when she was expcecting her first child, but never could find any. any info on that?
ReplyDeleteHope, she is working on an entire line for babies & their momma's now. I think she got side tracked back then when she was on Las Vegas.
ReplyDeleteShe has been working hard on her GaGoo books, children's show and now the clothing line.
~Ro SnB Forum
I love that picture of VM! That is the Brenda I missed.
ReplyDelete