Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brianna Brown To Showtime!!!

The series HOMELAND on Showtime has snagged Brianna Brown upon her departure from GH!


Brown will play Lynne Reed, a statuesque blonde, crowned Miss Ohio in 2009, who spent two years in the harem of Prince Farid Bin Abbud and who now works as his procurer, using her looks and smarts as commerce. Her character does not view herself as a prostitute but as someone who is setting herself up for a secure life.

Remember you can see Brianna at the Fan Club Weekend during her Coffee and Chocolates event! Read my INTERVIEW with her to learn more about it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...