General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Congrats Ron & Frank!!
ReplyDeleteThe show may be safe, but to succeed they need NOT play it safe.
ReplyDeleteYes, Frank & Ron definitely need to continue to shake things up!
ReplyDeleteMaybe bring back a certain young woman from New Haven, CT?
Yes, please!!!
And could Sonny PUHLEEZE learn something? How can a man who apparently used to have a moral compass (kind to Brenda, Robin, Stone, and Jason) be such a moron now? Even brain-damaged Jason seems to have learned a few things over the years.
ReplyDelete