General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Don't forget the Canadian fans! Toronto Hot Docs will be showing An Affair of the Heart and Francophrenia (Or: Don't Kill Me, I Know Where the Baby Is). Apparently both Rick Springfield and James Franco will be appearing.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thestar.com/videozone/1149712--james-franco-rick-springfield-to-hit-hot-docs#.T3JxUPo_hKF.facebook