General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Is the news about Maura West joining GH true?
ReplyDeleteYep, I think her name is Ava?? Last name, Jerome LOL!
ReplyDeleteyes.. it is true! I just didn't put it up in the blog
ReplyDeleteoh no! If TSJ is Todd on PP OLTL! I'm going to be SOOOO torn! He's my guy! :*(
ReplyDelete