General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

This has just been an awful week. I don't understand how this guy got away. It is as if he vanished in the middle of the foot chase.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for letting us know about GH being on on Monday, I really need it at times like these.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a terrible week. My heart goes out, not just to the residents of Boston, but to those of West, Texas who had their tiny community shattered this week; their Fire Dept all but wiped out, and hundreds of their residents injured. Another stark reality of the danger faced by first responders every day.
ReplyDelete