General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

In case others can't find it: it's on my NBC affiliate here in Seattle.
ReplyDeleteIt was a great show, can't wait to see her 20/20 special. Oh boy, how a year can change. ABC actually celebrating GH? We certainly never thought that would happen a year ago but it makes it all that much sweeter now.
ReplyDeleteI missed the Katie show! Is it posted on YouTube, anyone know?
ReplyDeleteI'm VERY happy ABC is celebrating GH, if GH goes the way of AMC and OLTL, I will be SOL :(
I sang the song with Jack Wagner too then immediately reround it and taped it on my phone so I could post it on FB . Since I am not spoiler free and know that Jack is not staying at GH I want Felicia to say no. I want Her to stay on General Hospital. If Jack was staying then I might want her to say yes eventually. Wish Jack would be given a contract.
ReplyDeleteI was feeling it with Patrick and Sabrinia but figure Robin will put in an appearance shortly. I expect Dante and Anna to find her while looking for LuLu.