General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Sunday, April 28, 2013
One Life To Live and AMC-- HULU IT BABY!!
Tomorrow.
Starting at 5am..
You can log on to Hulu.com
For FREE.
And watch...OLTL and AMC all day-- whenever YOU Want!!
THE EPISODES are always there once they air. Ergo, you can BINGE on the weekend and watch them ALL if you want.
If you do have Hulu PLUS-- then you can have it on your TV-- Or I guess if you are savvy and have an HDMI cable, you can watch from your computer to your TV.
:)
ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment