Friday, May 31, 2019

Sam's DOD Tattoo

Well, we haven't seen it but I did ask people on Twitter what they thought it said and I got some fun answers.
I'm hoping he wrote: "Property of Shiloh aka Hank for all the money you stole from my Dad" 

MatchboxGinny 

(Ok this one has to be a fave because it combines a nice picture with their Smoosh name LOL!! 



"THIS MINE IS UNSAFE--ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL"! --@Cosmoetica 


RETURN TO SENDER--- (@PJ)


Help, I've fallen and I can't get up     
(@Wubscomplaint Dept) 



'SCRATCH AND SNIFF" --- (@DawnofDay1)


:please water if dry: -- (@SoapGranny) 


I(Because you all know I can't hear Sam)


"Quarters Only'!! --@PhyllisFontaine


(DawnofDay2)
You have any? Since she hasn't shown us what it is,we can only guess. Shank said it was "smaller, more intimate than the others) 

EXPIRATION DATE: 2010?? 
If your older, you'll get this!! LOL 


LIVVY-- @FRANK 

5 comments:

  1. The bum one LMAO!!!! 49 here, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about it - ick!
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, we didn't get that pay off..we need to see the damage

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Mine didn't make it here. Ah well it doesn't really matter, cus MatchboxGinny won anyway! ROFL! Hers is priceless!!! Love everyone else's too!!

    ReplyDelete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...