I had to say it.. LOL NuLu is so tiny-- it was like she shrunk in the freezer!! She did a good job in the time I saw her, so no complaints. GH was a short one this week due to the Boston story and I was busier than a bee in Lila's rose garden, so this Surgery will be short and sweet.
SCRUB UP you WUBBERS!!
Here's my list for the week:
1. Katie's guest gig was totally fluffy but FUN.. And it gave GH some extra PR. Epiphany got to call her "skinny ass" heh.
2. I'm kinda tired of the "PicALila" stuff.. get on with it already. Tracy is finally breaking off but if this continues into the "Pickle War" that lasts until December..uh... borrring.
3. ConKate is back. Bitchy and cold as ever. They didn't leave any zip or giggles in that shell, did they? PLUS the fact that I know deep in my heart it's going to be another "will they or won't they" when it comes to she and Sonny. Which WE'VE BEEN THROUGH 3x! Painfully!! I remember when they were hold up in Wyndemere during the Black and White Ball for 7 days yapping about their relationship. Then the "Should I marry him" stuff... then the "I got shot stuff and I can't go back" THEN the "I do love him but now I'm two people" junk. I. DO . NOT CARE NO 'MO'!! (Pun intended )
4. Felix is turning into a great character.
5. Britt...eh, on the fence. And it's still hard to care about Sabrina's angst when we know Robin is alive. I still think Britt has a huge bump to be even talking about abortion, btw.
6. Cassadine lore. Stavvy's now frozen along with Hells so... hmmm. I guess Faison has to show up to defrost. (Or if we are really lucky, Stefan)
7. Maxie. Ellie. sigh
8. Spin and Heather: loved it.
9. Michael and the Maybe Brenda stuff...? unless she's PG from this, not really caring much lol I think it's a ruse on her part to mess with people. The fact that Sonny didn't throw ONE glass when he found out? Very telling.
10. Sam and Rafe. Weird. Just..weird. Lucy thinks she's a good choice? Um, why?
SCENE OF THE WEEK: Lulu Freezer scenes with Dom, Genie and Tony. Kudos to all 3 Actors. Kudos to NuLu too because she was put into a HUGE situation first day at bat.
NOT THE SCENE OF THE WEEK: Shaun/Sean/Shawn almost tossing out OUR LILA! What the heck? Um, no. you do NOT even joke about it.
Most of the good stuff happened off screen: The casting rumors of the OLTL three, and the fact that Prospect Park is looking to sue ABC for characters they wanted back. Oh the dramaz!