General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, January 13, 2012
Susan Lucci going to I.D. Network!
You know my obsession with Tru Crime and there's one place that caters to that 24-7: The I.D. Channel. Now Susan Lucci will narrate one of their cut/paste shows "Deadly Affairs". These are usually more full length 48 hours mystery or other crime shows chopped down for a more "dramatic" flair. I don't care, I'll watch them!
Susan about the show:
"They are deceptive love relationships, love triangles and betrayal that have deadly consequences," said Lucci. "And they end in tragedy. Every day you hear these stories and you think, 'Oh, my goodness!' Then they disappear. You don't know what happened next, and you don't know why they happened. I'm hoping that, in exploring them, we'll shed some light on human nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Is this a new channel?? I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteNo it's been out awhile. Mine is up in the 500s!
ReplyDelete