General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, January 27, 2012
Give a Vote to ENATION!
Jonathan Jackson's band..our own "LUCKY" on GH is in a contest to play at the Hard Rock Cafe in Seattle!! Judging is being done by number of downloads each band receives. Go to Facebook and sort the bands by "downloads" you'll find them about 1/2 way down. It's a FREE download of their song. Let's give him our Soapy Fan support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment