Friday, January 13, 2012

Susan Lucci going to I.D. Network!



You know my obsession with Tru Crime and there's one place that caters to that 24-7: The I.D. Channel. Now Susan Lucci will narrate one of their cut/paste shows "Deadly Affairs". These are usually more full length 48 hours mystery or other crime shows chopped down for a more "dramatic" flair. I don't care, I'll watch them!

Susan about the show:
"They are deceptive love relationships, love triangles and betrayal that have deadly consequences," said Lucci. "And they end in tragedy. Every day you hear these stories and you think, 'Oh, my goodness!' Then they disappear. You don't know what happened next, and you don't know why they happened. I'm hoping that, in exploring them, we'll shed some light on human nature.

2 comments:

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...