General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...


WOW! She does!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe does! She is my least favorite actress on DA. That show is fabulous. Recorded last nite since I was too tired to stay up.
ReplyDeleteNot really. Different shape face; different shape eyes.
ReplyDeleteI have to see her more on DA... I haven't watched it yet but when I saw promos I was sure it was "Rose from 2 1/2 men"-- had to look her up.
ReplyDeleteI figured "Rose" would be too old
Uh, not not at all Karen. Maybe ny eyes are fooling me
ReplyDeleteThis has nothing to do with soaps, but I wish that TPTB would bring Charlie back to 2 and a half men.They could so have Rose holding Charlie hostage.It would be so Rose.Not a big fan of Ashton
ReplyDeleteThey don't look anything alike. The bottom pic kind of resembles Anna Paquin.
ReplyDelete