General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Franco's On Set of General Hospital
Thanks to Twubber Lori for finding these pics on People.com...there's also a nice article about his stint back on GH. I had to share this photo with you all though--look at the cheeky photo of Franco on screen behind him!! He's SO IN LOVE with Jason! ahahahaha...note the red M&Ms on the desk!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

TESTING..are people having trouble commenting?
ReplyDeleteRape Jason Franco, Rape him lol.
ReplyDeleteAnon: What a thing to say!! violence isn't the answer no matter who gets it. Isn't that what we've all been saying???...and Yes, Karen, we've had some problems commenting. Have to get to you via Google Chrome just to read the comments at all. Sad, huh? lol. Then again, some post's subjects just don't need comments...Franco is one of those subjects...ARGH! Sick to death of the man.
ReplyDelete