Friday, February 18, 2011
Today is the Sonny and Brenda Nuptual Day!
I'M SURE you all saw the post below about Becky staying on GH!! woot! Power to the People! LOL Guess we'll have a lot to talk about. I'm getting changes in my email--Gedstern's on the hunt. I'll write more this weekend for Sunday Surgery.
So, post away. I will have the show on DVR--tell me thumbs up, down or zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. xxoo
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
60 Years of GH Memorable Moments
60 Years of Memorable GH Moments As the show celebrates 60 years, so do we at the Wubs 7th Floor Nurse's Station. We took 60 years and ...
General Hospital's 15,000 episode Better week for me for sure. I don't know why other than I didn't feel bounced around and c...
Well, this week was a week that proved just how bloated GH is with cast, stories and also-rans. I could sit and complain for an hour but I...
EVERYONE on Twitter had a guess to what the H Stands for!! (It's Hermes...but you can make up whatever you want!) Oh GH is a love-hat...
Is Liz staying going to mean that Lucky and Siobhan will break up? And that JaSam won't have a baby?????ReplyDelete
Now if only we can get them to listen to us about a new writing team and head of daytime! General hospital and All my children need new writer's.ReplyDelete
I'm so stoked about this s/l finally moving-on today. I'm actually (gasp) watching today's episode in real time :)ReplyDelete
today's epi was great! the snbers are on cloud 9! eeeeeeeeee (hehe)ReplyDelete
hope the drs appt went well! xo
today was great!!!!! i loved every thing about today show and i was not really into this wedding but man i started to get excited as i was watching the show and now i can not wait to see what happens mondayReplyDelete
Very nice episode. I enjoyed it.ReplyDelete
I though Molly did a great job!ReplyDelete
Today's episode was good...like old GH good. Nice, suspenseful build-up to the cliffhanger. I can't wait for Monday :)
I just saw the show.I was trying to be NICE but the whole not telling anyone about Theo just seemed wrong to me--especially when they knew Shawn was there!! I just thought they should tell people. But no dramaz that way.ReplyDelete
I'll dish on the clothes and make up and other stuff later!!
thanks for encouraging me to watch. I loved that girlie giggle hug they had!!
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the wedding so far! Just like GH of old!! This S & B'er is in Heaven!!ReplyDelete
Karen watch the Max/Milo/Carly scene!!! ROFL! So funny! It cracked me up! :)ReplyDelete
I thought today was another crap-fest. I guess that I still expect the nostalgic GH from the past. A wedding of this magnitude should be a romantic spectacle.ReplyDelete
Instead, we have random characters inter-acting with the same tired dialogue. Brenda still being weird and delerious. The Balkan crap. And, Sonny's bodyguards being stupidly dense and easily conked out with a flower vase. So cliche.
Not my GH anymore.
- WHERE IS BRENDA'S SECURITY?!ReplyDelete
- Where is Brenda's god-daughter Brooklyn?
- the Milo and Max scene with Carly was great
- I LOVE Tracy but HATE soft, love stricken Tracy like we saw today
- has any mention been made of the grooms father, Mike? Any explaination of his absence?
- Why Jason / Sam did not notify everyone of the Balkan's identity is beyond me. Atleast send Sonny, Dante, Lucky, etc. a text msg.
- when Alexis appeared in that low cut dress and asked "where are my girls?" I just wanted someone to say "right there, you have them on full display"
- the actress that plays Molly is fantastic
- Ethan flirting with Kristina was disturbing given the history
- Steve looked less orange then usual
- Super model Brenda getting married. Is there paparazzi outside the church? They should of had Olivia mention it or Edward grumble about it.
- I hate Sonny but happy Sonny is slightly tolerable. Angry angst ridden Sonny I can not tolerate and sadly I know that angst ridden Sonny will be back by Monday.
- Wouldn't Jocelyn and Jake have made cute ring bearer and flower girl?
yesterday Sonny had a conversation with Mike on the phone. He then told Michael his Grandfather wasn't doing very well and couldn't make the wedding. At least they mentioned Mike.ReplyDelete
Also, yesterday the wedding planner said Jason had security so tight paps couldn't take a pic, and so they would release pictures after the fact for publicity.ReplyDelete
Max/Carly/Milo scene was the best part of yesterday. =)
I know who the Balkan is Theo . Also Franco showed up here is some more news Theo has a wife guess who it is.ReplyDelete