Check your local listings because in most markets, GH will be shown at 2pm/est. The GH cast have done a series of fun spots on you tube to remind us all to watch! Here's my fave lady:
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
I love Jane. And General Hospital!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
ReplyDeleteOkay Jane! I'll pack my bags! I have no choice! :)
ReplyDelete