To support Kelly Monaco-- Kirsten Storms put this on Facebook for us!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Nice to see Geary is back!
ReplyDeleteMaybe now we can more Luke-Anna story!
I happened to turn on DWTS for a few minutes last night, and was so fortunate that I turned in just in time to watch our KM, and then Kirstie Ally. I immensely enjoyed them both, and almost fell over when I saw a quick shot of Luke and Natasha!!
ReplyDeleteyes it was really a fun night and Kelly did AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI thought Kelly did really well, too, and loved seeing "Mom" jumping up and down. Nice to see her co-workers support her.
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Loved it!!! I love NLG she is so sweet. I bet she is the "mom" of the whole crew.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I don't "tweet" because I'm sure Nancy Lee Grahn was probably tweeting about how soft (or unsoft) the toilet paper was in the bathrooms at "Dancing With the Stars" studios. :-]
renegade_killerbee said...I'm glad I don't "tweet" because I'm sure Nancy Lee Grahn was probably tweeting about how soft (or unsoft) the toilet paper was in the bathrooms at "Dancing With the Stars" studios. :-]
ReplyDelete=======================
What?!!?! ROFL!
I watched the whole thing last night. I loved Val and Kelly's practice, it was funny. He was staring at her breasts and she called him on it. Loved seeing the cast supporting her. I voted as many times as they allowed :) I checked out People magazine and no Kelly Monaco mention! They spoke about everyone else.....
ReplyDelete