General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I am only watching for her =)
ReplyDeleteSame here. I started boycotting the show when Bristol Palin kept getting the votes to stay on, but will watch for KM!!
ReplyDeleteKeMo said yesterday on twitter that she will be dancing 11th (out of 13 contestants). I will be tuning in late in the show to see Kelly dance (and I will vote) but I won't tune in for the whole show until Bristol is voted off.
ReplyDeleteI hope all of the GH fans vote in full force!
Love Kelly! She will get all my votes all season long.
ReplyDelete