General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Oh how I have missed Carolyn Hennesy; can not wait to see her grace my TV screen
ReplyDeleteApparently Ferncliff has changed its name to Medtrina Hospital....all the bad publicity from criminally insane patients routinely escaping.
ReplyDeleteHer character was killed off on True Blood so I was hoping she would be back. She is always a delight!!!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Yes!!
ReplyDeleteI welcome the news as I just learned of it.
ReplyDeletePlease give her 5 minutes with Heather, and I will forgive GH for there mishaps this past 5 years!!
Does this mean Max is coming too?
Yeah!! So happy, made my day!! I hope they have the intelligence to make her a regular and give her a contract!
ReplyDeleteI love the character of Diane! Very much looking forward to having her back!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe she'll cause a little trouble between Mac and Felicia?! That would be a fun story and give Mac and Flea some airtime! Maybe Mac can decide Felicia is too stable now that she's decided to settle down with him, and he's looking for some adventure now that the guuuuuurls are all -well- basically gone.
ReplyDeleteThat's great news. I would have loved to see her take a few strips off Heather too. But going a few rounds with Todd will be just as good.
ReplyDeleteDidn't she and Max break up, Deb?
So Happy! She is fantastic! Can't wait to see what dialogue Ron Carlivati writes for her!
ReplyDelete