What can one say? Nothing--it's a time to reflect and just be kind. Life is fleeting and there is madness everywhere. Take care of one another.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I had no idea what you were talking about, until just now when I saw the breaking news about Aurora Colorado shooting in the movie theater. :( Yes we need love and kindness!
ReplyDeleteAMEN
ReplyDeleteThis Denver-area movie lover thanks you.
ReplyDeleteHug those close to you and let kindness be your motto.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe it. Every time this happens people wonder why and they try to place blame everywhere except on the person who did it. I've already read two articles blaming Godless Liberals like myself because more people in Colorado should have been able to have guns to shoot and kill the shooter. Another article talked about how it was God punishing a town that recently had a Gay Pride Parade. THESE THINGS DIDN'T CAUSE A YOUNG MAN TO MASSACRE 70 PEOPLE.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me so angry. It belittles the horror of what happened and demeans the pain that the families of the victims are now going through. The citizens of Aurora are in my thoughts and I wish that people could just get along.