General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, July 27, 2012
Kelly Monaco Will Be on DWTS All Stars!
ABC announced today the celebrities who’ll be participating in Dancing With the Stars‘ upcoming all-star edition. They include: Pamela Anderson, Kelly Monaco, Melissa Rycroft, Helio Castroneves, Drew Lachey, Bristol Palin, Apolo Anton-Ohno, and Kirstie Alley.
OMG..wait..BRISTOL PALIN!? OMG. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Lol she has terrible competition. Our GH gal is going to win! Or at least last longer than Bristol and Pam!
ReplyDeleteSo that was her BIG announcement.
ReplyDeleteI just saw that too. If Bristol Pailen makes it farther than some of these awesome dancers, I am going to quit watching the All Star edition. I stopped watching the first season she was on and this will be the first time I will see it since then. Go KM!!
ReplyDeleteMelissa Rycroft is excellent and nearly won. I hope Melissa wins.
ReplyDelete