Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lindsey Morgan Leaving GH




"Xtina" says goodbye:

It is with a heavy heart I have to announce that my time at Port Charles has come to an end. I’m not sure where Kristina is headed next but it was a beyond amazing opportunity to portray her…be part of the Davis Girls…have the Corinthos’ passion and temper run though my veins and to witness history being made on this momentous show! I learned so much and am so grateful for the friendships I’ve made and experiences I’ve had. GH will always have a special place in my heart and I cannot thank y’all enough for tuning in loyally to watch me live my dream. But more importantly, THANK Y’ALL for your endless love, letters, support, encouragement, kind words, even the little hello’s or a sweet smiley face…that love kept me going when I had difficulty navigating through Kristina’s and my own journey this past year. Whenever I felt lost, I never truly felt alone and for that, I am eternally gratefully. Thank you for your generosity. Thank you for your love. Thank you. Now keep watching GH!! The Nurses’ Ball is mere days away!!
All my love and see you on the next adventure,
xoxo
Lindsey

18 comments:

  1. Hollllaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPOILER.........................Therumor is that Ethan will be found in bed with Helena. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Connie Towers is old enough for Nathan Parsons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me crazy, but I think she was starting to improve.

    Tammy, don't poke the hive ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo meeee? LMAO!

    The only chemistry LM had was with that bat she used to destroy Connie/Kate's office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, I'm not disagreeing with you but you-know-who will come in here tsk-tsking other posters for being bullies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please please let them leave the character off the canvas or BRING BACK LEXI.
    oldschoolghfan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't say this news upsets me, I was never a fan of her version of Kristina. Even though Lexi's version was much better. The character was never a hit with me personally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank goodness - she always looked out of place, uncomfortable and her acting was not up to par with the rest of the cast. Very attractive, though. I hope she finds her niche since she seems vey nice.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Lindsey Morgan should have been cast as Sabrina. TPTB should have left the character of Kristina off canvas. The problem with this character is that she (the Soras'ed version at least) was always written as a prop for Sonny. Most of the fans who gave two hoots for the character wanted Lexi to stay in the role.

    Yes, gmjl, you-know-who might come in and accuse me of being a bully but we are all entitled to our opinions. I'm not attacking anyone -- just adding my colorful commentary. But you know that already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know Tammy...it's all part of your charm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to say I'm sorry but I'm not...she never fit in as a Davis girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. gmjl -- I'm glad I've got my boots on! It's getting deep in here!
    Just teasing ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think she would have been good as Sabrina, because she's not that good of an actress. Teresa Castillo is much more natural. However, I do agree that she has started to improve. She was very stiff at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buh-bye Lindsey. Please do everyone a favor and find yourself a new career. Acting is not your thing girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...