Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Vanessa and Ingo Back to GH For 50th

FROM SOD:

 Looks like Sonny won't be left off the nostalgia train gracing GH as it veers toward its milestone anniversary on April 1: Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) and Ingo Rademacher (Jax) will both be returning to the show before it hits the big 5-0, reports ew.com. Rademacher, last seen in 2012, will fit his brief appearance into his hoofing schedule on DANCING WITH THE STARS, while Marcil says that it didn't take much coaxing to get her to reprise her beloved role. “I’ve always respected that the show is the star,” she tells Digest. “I like Frank [Valentini, executive producer] a lot and I think he is amazing. I’m up for doing anything, because as an actor, it’s always exciting. I’m so honored that they’ve let me come in and come out; I just really respect what they think is best for the show. So if Brenda fits into that somewhere, of course, I’m always really excited about that."

6 comments:

  1. Does this mean Anna has to give Brenda back all those sweaters that come down over her hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those sweaters Lori. :)They are different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori...loved your comment. Does Anna still dress at Forever 21 like Brenda does?

    ReplyDelete
  4. On another note, I thought that RM was AMAZING in her scenes w/Todd today, she is an AMAZING actress. . .

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...