General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Did anybody watch Castle last night? I watch this show all the time. Love the show! Jack Wagner and Nancy didn't play a divorced couple. Nancy Lee Grahn was great last night!! Hysterical! Saying her ex hubby is a jackhole and breaking his stuff! ROFL! Then her ex hubby comes in and wonders what she is doing! Then breaking her stuff! ROFL!
ReplyDeleteI watched it :) They were a divorced couple just not to each other. Castle is a pretty good show.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Castle fanatic. I never miss it.
ReplyDeleteI think Nancy must have had a ball playing that part. I had a great laugh. Too bad she wasn't on longer.
Nathan Fillion was the most popular Joey ever on OLTL and the young actor playing Joey when he had the cougar affair with Dorian. I wasn't watching then, but I know it was a popular story.
ReplyDeleteI didn't recognize Jack Wagner but I guess he was the golf pro.
Nancy was a hoot, talking and trashing stuff at the same time!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete