Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Reminder: Connie on 1600 Penn Tomorrow!!



from Soaps In Depth

When she guest stars on NBC's 1600 PENN on Thursday, January 17, at 9:30 p.m. EST, Constance Towers will be trading in Helena's claws for a gentile accent! However, she might be just as dangerous! "I play Bunny Thoroughgood. She's very Southern (from North Carolina), and her husband is Senator Strom Thoroughgood, played by Stacy Keach)," Towers reveals. "She's someone who without knowing what she's saying, just says some terrible things!"

2 comments:

  1. Good for Connie, Love her.


    I have to say I really really like AJ and Carly together. Even more than Todd and Carly. So much more to tell with AJ and Carly and to see Sonny reaction to it all would be priceless.

    Ok I'm ready for Lucy to admit that it wass all a dream and FORGET the vampires. Especially when John and Sam said well that explains why we felt we knew each other. I watched PC when it happened, I liked it, and it is so over on GH now. (Actually with the release of the last Twilight I hope all Vampire stuff is over)

    Although I loved the True blood ref by Diane!




    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly and AJ do have good chem, have to admit, but, when I think of ALL the guys she has slept with/married (and she's still young), it seems so unrealistic (I know, I know, it's a soap, but she does come across as the "town ho").

    ReplyDelete

Skipping

  So, yesterday, Canada got one show, we got another. I sort of watched the "Canada" show on Twitter and see no reason to watch it...