General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

What's Carly S. up to these days? Any chance she'd be asked back as Serena?
ReplyDeleteThat would be great. She's a beautiful young woman now and the perfect age to offer a little competion for Starr, especially since her character may be leaving soon.
ReplyDeleteIf he has to go, can we hope he comes back? He's the funniest we've got. Krissy...could we get an actress that might actually be able to show Bi-polar?
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's all we need is Xtina trying to play bi-polar. Except for a few tears she is the most expressionless actress on soaps. Good scoops though!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
What, Krissy bipolar, what did I miss?
ReplyDeleteLorenzo/Tomas/etc. could Todd-nap him for effing up his relationship with Blair...and Tea.
ReplyDeleteWhatever happens, I'll miss him.