![]() |
| Kevin Collins returns to GH!! Details soon!~ |
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Please let him be Ryan, not Kevin. Then we can say it was Ryan, all along, drugging Lucy into believing there were vampires in PC.
ReplyDeleteLet the parade of past GH alums begin! Anna, Heather, Fiason, Scorpio, Felicia, Duke, Lucy, Laura, Kevin... You know, this time 2 years ago there was a better than average chance that GH was going to be completely cancelled so I will take time to appreciate this.
ReplyDeleteSavor it, folks...no matter how silly some of it may be. God forbid, in 2 more years GH may not be here and this may be its last hurrah! Take nothing for granted.
OldSchoolGHfan
Yeah I figured he would be back, ever since I saw a picture of Kevin on Lucy's desk. :) I
ReplyDeleteMy legs are still sore from all that Genie Francis happy dancing... Oh well, Happy Dancing again!!! I guess I'll happy dance any Christmas goodie weight off :)
ReplyDeleteWho is Kevin?
ReplyDeleteStephanie, Kevin is Dr Kevin Collins on GH. :) Lucy and Kevin were married. She used to call him Doc. :) He is a therapist. He had a crazy nutcase of a twin brother and his name was Ryan Chamberlin!
ReplyDeleteYippee! May be we will see more of Mac w/ his best friend Kevin.
ReplyDeleteOf course, I'm still waiting for more Scorpio!
I do hope the hospital hires him! His is a specialty that PC needs. Maybe he'll buy Lucy a baby duck to replace Sigmund.
ReplyDeleteHe was not just Lucy's guy, he was also Mac's best friend and they had several very fun stories together.
soaplover said...He was not just Lucy's guy, he was also Mac's best friend and they had several very fun stories together.
ReplyDelete===========================
Love Mac and Kevin's scenes!! A lot of fun stories!! Including them dressed up as women!!!! ROFL! And they had to shave their legs! ROFL!