They may not make much sense without the show-- but it's kind of cool to see how it goes. Again, look on the blog Monday and I'll get the link up--maybe on FB too if I can.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
What fun! Thanks for posting... Loved seeing the sets off in the background.. Looks so different than our imaginations make it look during the show...
ReplyDelete"Pat..... Sun..... said...Loved seeing the sets off in the background.. Looks so different than our imaginations make it look during the show..."
ReplyDeleteI know right?!!?! Hahaha! It looks different and strange.
Thanks for this, Karen. You know, in NYC, at least for me, the DVR cut off the end. I did see Lily and Maurice, but not him saving her from the bomb, which I think you said happened. Maybe I can find it on YouTube?
ReplyDeleteAntJoan, Sonny did not save Lily from the bomb. This happened really long ago, but as I recall, it was very dramatic. Luke and Sonny were standing outside Luke's club talking after an evening there, Lily (who was pregnant) decided to go ahead to the car. It was done kind slow mo as Sonny was cheerfully bragging about his new baby coming, and suddenly there was a horrible BOOM and debris flying and shocked looks and the car is gone in smoking flames. Sonny ran to it with others behind and Lily was gone...
ReplyDeleteTurns out her father ordered the bomb to get rid of Sonny as his son-in-law, who he hated and distrusted (with reason). Much later Sonny visits her father on his deathbed in Rico--I don't quite remember what happened there, but Sonny took over her father's mob business, I think.