General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Sunday, August 25, 2013
I'm HOME!
Can't WAIT to watch GH!! I'm so excited. Looks awesome. My trip to Baltimore was FABULOUS and I'd recommend it to anyone for a fun trip. We love exploring cities and this one had charm, a ton of bars/eats, a harbor, aquarium, nice people and really great public transport. Hopefully, I will catch up on the shows tomorrow and be able to tweet during the show. I start my work the NEXT week, Wahhhhhhhh. Why does it all have to get so good NOW? lol.
Thank you ALL for keeping the blog goin'... :) Loved the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Trouble In Teen Town
Swinging into the end-ish of September has been a test of patience. This on top of all the newbies has been a drag on most if not all of t...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

Hospitals in Qatar
ReplyDeleteHospitals in Qatar are now providing best treatment and care .... you can get homely atmosphere here ... v are here for you ..... to know more about our services qatarentertainer.com