General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Amber Tamblyn To Be on Two and a Half MEN!!
You know I love her!! TV Line has the scoop on her coming to the show--can't wait. I don't even watch that show much anymore but I will now!! WOOT!!
She's going to be Charlie's long lost daughter!!
The character, Jenny, shows up in the CBS comedy’s Sept. 26 premiere upon moving from New York City to Los Angeles to pursue a career in showbiz. She ends up crashing with her Uncle Alan (Jon Cryer) and Walden (Ashton Kutcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Wow! Maybe she'll give new life to the show. Amber is awesome!
ReplyDeletei am looking forward to it.
ReplyDeletethere was once an april fools item written about her years ago that said she was going to star as jessica fletcher in the prequel to murder, she wrote where she was jessica in college. i so wanted that to be true! she would have ben great at that role.
2-men has so jumped the shark, but maybe she will bring some life into it.
That show panders to the worst aspects of humanity. I weep for us all with its popularity.
ReplyDeleteStill, I like Amber...miss her on GH, and wish her well. I am glad she is getting high profile work although I hope she can use this as a launching pad to something classier.
OldSchoolGhfan