General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERIGRINE FALCONS
Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Another character. We'll need a second show or for GH to get rid of a bunch of characters...
ReplyDeletelooks like they got rid of a bunch of characters.
DeleteTime to revive Night Shift! All the new characters can go there, leaving more air time on GH for the vets.
ReplyDeleteI loved night shift......another great opportunity wasted. Geez!
ReplyDeleteLame is right!! What was the name of the boyfriend Sabrina told Patrick about? Was it Carlos?
ReplyDeleteThe robert scorpio dream sequence on night shift was brilliant. I never invested time in that show, but when i heard that was coming on, i watched and loved it. what a great reunion.
ReplyDeleteHe's HOT!!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew there was so much more to Miss Sabrina, she is hiding something huge!!!
ReplyDeleteBoth he and Robin are coming in Sept, HAhaha.
ReplyDelete