General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Saturday, August 31, 2013
The Roasting of James Franco
Will be upon us soon! On Sept 2nd 10pm/est Comedy Central roasts James Franco. As we know, there is a LOTTA MATERIAL to get through!!
Comedy Central is leveraging its digital platforms to offer fans a livestream of the James Franco roast, rolling out the show across CC.com, mobile, tablets and the CC:Stand-Up app on Xbox 360. No subscription is needed to view the roast on CC.com, and the Xbox 360 app will be unlocked for this special for all users. Variety
I'd love it if MOCA WAS FEATURED!! Maybe they'll show a GH Fronkey scene :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Can we put him on a spit? ;)
ReplyDeleteA. Louise