General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
New Home for Genie Francis!
New house for Genie and her hubby, Johnathan Frakes according to Zillow.com ! The 2,035-square-foot remodeled ranch house was built in 1941 in Woodland Hills. The couple lived in Maine before relocating to LA when Genie went on the Young and the Restless. Hit the link and take a tour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...


No comments:
Post a Comment