Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm HOME!


Can't WAIT to watch GH!! I'm so excited. Looks awesome. My trip to Baltimore was FABULOUS and I'd recommend it to anyone for a fun trip. We love exploring cities and this one had charm, a ton of bars/eats, a harbor, aquarium, nice people and really great public transport. Hopefully, I will catch up on the shows tomorrow and be able to tweet during the show. I start my work the NEXT week, Wahhhhhhhh. Why does it all have to get so good NOW? lol.

Thank you ALL for keeping the blog goin'... :) Loved the comments. 


1 comment:

  1. Hospitals in Qatar
    Hospitals in Qatar are now providing best treatment and care .... you can get homely atmosphere here ... v are here for you ..... to know more about our services qatarentertainer.com

    ReplyDelete

Day TWO

  How are you feeling about the whole Rick Hearst thing? I'm intrigued but not overly so. I'm hoping it doesn't dissolve into a ...