General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Has all the contestants been named?
ReplyDeleteI will watch him!!!!!!!
Yeah, I'll watch, too.
ReplyDeleteMy dream line-up for "Dancing with the Stars" would include MORE C-list celebs with SCANDALOUS pasts ...
We're talking Tonya Harding, Patty Hearst, Kato Kaelin, Fawn Hall, Todd Bridges, Monica Lewinsky, Nadya Suleman, etc.
I would do away with all the temporarily trendy reality stars they seem to shove down our throats and all the gold medalist winners. Man, I wish I could have a hand in casting one season of this silly show. =)
I want him back on GH with Kristina of course!
ReplyDelete