My parents are here giving me tender love and care-- so I won't be blogging. Not in the mood much anyway!!
So, here are some trivia questions for you to answer. Hopefully not TOO google-able so they are a bit of a challenge:
1. Who wrote Lila's Memoir and...what did Lucy Coe give them to help the writing process? (Hint: It hung from the ceiling) --
Felicia and she pronounced it "MEM-WAH" all the time. lol
A Pyramid. Yes, Spiritual "Energy" Pyramids were all the rage then. Lucy of course, knew all about them! It hung over Felicia's desk at the old Scorpio/Webber home.
2. What did Jerry Jacks give Bobbie Spencer because she loved eating them so much? (this was the first Jerry-- not the mean second!!)
A "Bouquet" of red licorice. When he first left the show, a long jar of the candy arrived at the nurses' station for Bobbie to remind her of their relationship.
3. Who was this character on GH? Who was she involved with? She was one of my faves!!
Venus..."V" who was with Jax for a time. I really loved Lisa's portrayal of her as a sassy and fun non-traditional soapy gal.
4. What was the name of the other bar in Port Charles besides the Floating Rib? (which was more of a restaurant??) Hint: BB is in the title.
Quite a few knew this!! Bucket O' Blood . It existed around the time of Jimmy Lee Holt, Jake Meyer and Grant Putnam.
5. Finally, what was on the necklace Johnny gave Lulu as their 1 year "anniversary gift"??
ANSWERS posted tomorrow!! Hope today is a good show..
Well, after viewing everyone's posts about yesterday, I decided not to watch yet. LOL I can't take another boring day. HERE'S...
60 Years of Memorable GH Moments As the show celebrates 60 years, so do we at the Wubs 7th Floor Nurse's Station. We took 60 years and ...
Well, last week was certainly FUN and OH so soapy!! I think they scrambled to cut it all so that we caught up with Friday being New Year...
HOLY SHEET!! HANG ON TO YOUR HATS!! I had the most fun week that I've had watching soaps in awhile. I was screaming on Twitter in all ...