Roseanne was on GH as Jennifer Smith..
And..Genie and Tony were on her show...as..Luke and Laura
So, memory lane for you!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
That Rosanne clip is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this. I'm feeling better about today's episode. This was a lot of fun. Definitely should of had Rosanne play this role.
Thank you Karen! This made my day.
Yeah so many great memories! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Roseanne ShOULD HAVE played the role!! She is the real deal, and the right age. You know, I met her once, at a book signing, she is awesome, her show was my FAVORITE show (well, except for GH, of course . . .).
ReplyDelete