General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

The last thing this show needs is more cast members...
ReplyDeleteAs I said before this is turning into a retirement home.
ReplyDeleteYank Sean from running Kelly's and put Deliah in charge. I'd watch that! She's great and adds a good kick to any show and hey, anyone that carries on the torch for Ryan's Hope gets my vote.
ReplyDeleteOldSchoolGHfan
She is a hoot. She'd be great for running Kelly's, but i suspect she is just showing up for a couple shows in the Silas story. But letting Shawn and TJ go and adding Ilene would make sense--she would add a lot!
ReplyDelete