General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

"Karen says I'd comment but it would send me back to some coke-induced shoulder pad flashbacks.
ReplyDeleteROFL! Does this mean you are not happy she is coming? :)
I'm feeling like GH is slowing turning into 80's camp ground.
ReplyDeleteI drank lots of coca-cola in the eighties also.
ReplyDeleteI am really tired of them dragging in all these people when they won't write for the cast they have - e.g. Liz and Alexis.
ReplyDeleteI second that, dar!
ReplyDeleteI used to wear shirts with shoulder pads! What was I thinking? ROFL!
ReplyDeleteOne more newbie while a legacy character (AJ) gets written off and vets (Alexis, Liz) don't have a storyline...
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about seeing her on the show. Loved her on Knots Landing almost as much as Joan Collins on Dynasty. I'll reserve final judgement until she's actually on the show.
ReplyDelete