But couldn't because of the press conference. It's up on HULU..Patrick chooses... Finally--the idiot made up his mind!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Trouble In Teen Town
Swinging into the end-ish of September has been a test of patience. This on top of all the newbies has been a drag on most if not all of t...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

Easter egg....
ReplyDeleteNotice the Koala bear on the couch? I am guessing the person who rang Robin's doorbell on Thursday is Robert Scorpio, paying one last visit before the character is off the canvas again. This would fit, as Anna had just talked about loving both Duke AND Robert.
OldSchoolGHfan
Patrick: I'm an idiot.
ReplyDeleteMe: Yes, but not anymore. :)
Thanks so much for sharing that!
ReplyDeleteAwkward moment: When Julian was talking to Bobbie about how plastic surgery can drastically alter someone's appearance.
ReplyDelete