Jason Thompson films:
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Saw this on her page. Quite good. Generally these departures don't work out and in 2-3 years she'll be back. For her sake, let's hope it works out.
ReplyDeleteKaren...OFF TOPIC.
ReplyDeleteCheck out this article and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-758166
Really enjoyed her honesty in regards to the way Robin's death played out. She was right. It did, in some ways, come off rushed and at times she didn't look like she was "in the moment".
ReplyDeleteWishing her much success in her film career!
My2Cents, many people on the GHH website ans soapzone complained about not being able to DVR the March 2 episode of GH. Thanks for posting the ireport.
ReplyDeleteMy2Cents, many people on the GHH website ans soapzone complained about not being able to DVR the March 2 episode of GH. Thanks for posting the ireport.
ReplyDeletelove2chat...I am not saying conspiracy, however, one never knows what to think in this crazed world we live in.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, with KC wanting to be a lead in from GH, I am beginning to think abc wants GH to succeed.
Ohh I hope I am right! lol
Thank you 2Cents!! This happened to me and I just thought something had happened at that time for my show to stop. I live in Mid-Missouri and there wasn't any bad weather in my neighborhood. luckily, I just went to soapnet and manually recorded the Friday show.
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad that I'm not going crazy!
It was wierd- we have 2 DVR's and it recorded on one of mine and not the other...
ReplyDelete